Monday, August 11, 2008

I AM A MACHINE!!!

So for the past year or so I have been trying to get a Kendo Club Started at Ryerson and now after trying I FINALLY got it! YAY! It has been a struggle but I look forward to all the new kendo newbs and fun it will be.

The one thing that is going to suck is September when I starts. Not only is it the first month where everything is crazy. But I myself will be fasting during this month. So for me especially I will be struggling to fast and practice (or teach).

I plan on taking it easy but I am more concerned on how my mind can handle the rough fasting and rigorous kendo. Lucky for me I got Wednesday’s off so I plan on sleeping in on that day. That should allow me to rest up and rejuvenate.

For my Kendo club I decided to go back to rehab. So far I am seeing results and I am loving it. I may actually get back into Kendo and kick some ass. Along with rehab I have been working out so to get be the additional strength of the body lol. So pretty much I am a machine that is working hard along with my full time work to get ready for Kendo haha.

No comments: